Welcome to the ShareText Philosophy
Please note the following:
- All ShareTexts are available FREE as html on the web. ShareText
fees are only designed to cover formatting and Web maintenance.
All text is public domain, and you have the option of copying
the html text and formatting your own documents with our blessings.
- By downloading and keeping each PDF document (Adobe Acrobat) or
Word Document, you agree to send the nominal ShareText fee to:
P. O. Box 620008
Woodside, CA 94062-0008
Thank you for your voluntary support.
- When you pay the ShareText fee, you can make hard-copies
of the PDF document, and distribute them freely.
- If you choose to send the electronic PDF file to others,
or make it available on another Web site, please keep the ShareText
page with the document and encourage others to pay the ShareText
- ShareText fees help to maintain all SOURCETEXT.COM Web sites.
Copyright © 2000 by
Mark Alexander. All Rights Reserved. SOURCETEXT, SHARETEXT,
SOURCETEXT.COM, SHARETEXT.COM, THE
SHAKESPEARE AUTHORSHIP SOURCEBOOK,
THE SHAKESPEARE LAW LIBRARY, THE
HU PAGE, THE SCHOOL OF
and others are trademarked 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2000 by
Mark Alexander, P. O. Box 620008, Woodside, CA 94062-0008.
SourceText.Com and ShareText.Com
are divisions of
Breeze Productions, P.O. Box 620008, Woodside, CA 94062-0008.